Thursday, May 5, 2011

Maybe I'm a Pointe Dancer...

Dear Isaac,

You sure keep me on my toes - I never know what you're going to say next.  Here are some of the more hilarious things you've said lately:

I told you to pick up your toys because I kept stepping on them.  You responded:  "Just step over them, Mommy.  I do it all the time."

This morning I called to you from the other room to ask if you had socks on.  You told me that Daddy had put them on you, and then got all worked up, saying, "I forgot, I forgot!!"  When I asked what you had forgotten, you replied, "I forgot to tell Daddy 'Good job!' for putting on my socks."

On the way home from school today, I asked you something and you responded, "Yes, indeed!"  I asked you if you'd learned that from Daddy, because he says it ALL.THE.TIME and you said, "Yes, I learned it from Daddy.  I learned it in his mouth."

I never know what will come out of your mouth.  It's cute...for now!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment