Sunday, April 17, 2011

Isaac-isms

Dear Isaac,

You say some pretty funny stuff.  Over the past couple of weeks your speech has become very clear.  You have such a way with words.  Recently, some of the following things have come out of your mouth:

"Mommy, you no feel well?  I need to sing you the ABCs."  And after signing...  "You feel better now?!"

"I'm getting mad.  I feel like screaming."

Last night, Grandpa and Marianne were here visiting and we ordered Thai food.  I ordered red snapper.  I did not realize it would arrive whole.  You were sitting next to me and said, "Mommy, your dinner is scaring me.  It's lookin' at me."

"Good morning, LAYDEE."  You say this to Eleanor every morning when she wakes up and each time she gets up from a nap.

"Oh really, Eleanor?"  You say this in response to any noise Eleanor makes.

This evening before Eleanor went to bed you told me, "I'm the good(est) brother in the whole world."  It's probably true.

And just now, trying to get Daddy's attention as he was sitting right by you, "Daddy?  You still here?"

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment