Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Dear Isaac and Eleanor,

This is the longest I've gone without writing to you since I started the blog.  I don't know what I've been doing - avoiding snow mostly - we have so much here in NYC!  But you've both been doing some cute things, so it's time to get back to it!

Eleanor, you have started eating solid foods, and you love them.  So far your favorites are peas and pears, but you've also had squash, carrots and rice cereal and have eagerly eaten them all!  You can almost sit up by yourself - a few seconds here and there - and you are constantly trying to roll everywhere and then get frustrated because your head gets in the way.

Isaac, you're having another "word explosion" and have added such words and expressions as "why?", "quickly" and "That's why!" Every day when you get home from school you update me on who got time out that day and why, and remind me that you're a good boy, so you don't get time out.  You often think you're the boss of me, telling me not to sing, dance or talk to you.  Power struggles are fun.

You're both still really cute.

Love,

Mommy

1 comment: