Sunday, January 16, 2011

What to do?

Dear Isaac,

After your nap today, we were trying to think of something we could do to get out of the house for a bit.  I asked you what you thought would be fun and you told me you wanted to go to a birthday party.  I guess you had so much fun at Celia's party on Friday you'd like to repeat the experience as often as possible.  I told you we couldn't go to a party because we weren't invited to any and that we're not birthday crashers.  Never fear, you had another idea, we could be "cake crashers".  I guess you really just wanted the sweet parts of birthdays.  You were happy enough with a trip to Barnes and Noble to get a "speshul tureet" and a few new books with a gift card you and Eleanor got for Christmas.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment