Friday, October 8, 2010

Let Me Tell You

Dear Isaac,

You sure had a lot of things to tell me today.  First, you told me twice that you needed to use the potty and you did!  This is pretty amazing, considering we've taken no steps in potty training you.  Thanks for taking care of it yourself.  While on the potty, you spent a lot of time telling me "I have penis".  Another true statement. 

When you asked to go to the bank after seeing an ad in Time magazine with coins on it, and I refused, you instead offered the option for us to go for a haircut.  Very clever.

I'm not sure yelling at Eleanor to "Stop crying!" is the most effective means to that end, but it sounded nice when you added "please".

And finally, thanks again for telling me what a good cook I am at dinner.  You're right, I can order a mean pizza.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment