Monday, October 25, 2010

Record Setters

Dear Isaac and Eleanor,

I have to say, I am impressed.  I had no idea either of you could read.  Or that you had such a handle on sarcasm at such a young age.   Eleanor, I think you may be eligible for a Guinness World Record.  11 weeks, 3 days old and reading already.  Amazing.  Anyway, I just wanted to thank you so much for reading my blog.  How do I know you read it?  Well, Eleanor, you slept until 3AM after going to bed around 9:30 and Isaac, you slept until 7AM!!  These are your personal bests in recent history.  Clearly after reading my letters you realized I needed more sleep, too!   Don't be afraid to go for the gold and try to beat your personal bests.  No one will be disappointed.

Love,

An almost well-rested Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment