Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Screamer

Dear Isaac,

Today was not our best day.  I kept you home from school because I wasn't sure you were at 100% yet.  You spent a lot of time yelling at me.  Now, some of your fans might say, "Oh, he doesn't know what he's doing he's only two."  You would smile your cute smile and think no one was on to your game.  You sold yourself out, however, when Daddy asked you why you screamed at me and you responded, "I want go to park.  I want get dressed."  These were the exactly reasons you were screaming.  While neither is unreasonable in and of themselves, you demanded both at 5PM.  Perhaps if you had been willing to get dressed at 8AM, when I tried to get you to change out of your pjs, the rest of the day would have gone a bit better.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment