Wednesday, October 20, 2010

School is Cool

Dear Isaac,

I have been worried about your lack of enthusiasm for going to school in the morning.  Your repeated cries of "I don't wanna school!" made me wonder if you were unhappy there or if something had happened.  When I asked you after school one day last week why you had cried that morning, you responded, "It's funny".  I guess that should have been my first clue that you were fine. 

Today's drop-off kind of sealed the deal for me though.  Before we left, I promised you a treat when we get home this afternoon if you didn't cry when I dropped you off.  You've cried every day you've been back so far.  With the promise of an unknown-to-you treat, however, there was not a tear to be seen.  I wonder if I can get away with giving you an apple?

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment