Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Five Second Rule

Dear Isaac,

You know that I don't really worry too much about germs.  We try to keep our house relatively clean and we wash our hands often, but besides that, I'm no germ-o-phobe.  I don't even really mind the five-second rule in our house.  The five-second rule is not good for 8 hours, however.  Please refrain from eating the chocolate chip from a granola bar you enjoyed at 10AM at 6PM.  I know you're not great at math yet, and that in your world the clock always says four o'clock, but 8 hours doesn't fall within the five-seconds allotted for eating things off the floor.

Love,

Mommy

PS - Daddy asked me to point out to you that I didn't stop you from eating said chocolate chip, so maybe I'm not good at time either.

No comments:

Post a Comment