Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Inventory

Dear Isaac,

You have been really sick.  You couldn't go to school all week and are taking lots of medicines to make you better.  You don't want to eat and I've had a hard time getting you to drink.  We're even staying home for Thanksgiving. 

I was really happy this afternoon when you finally asked for something.  You told me you wanted a juice box.  I felt bad that I had to tell you we didn't have any, especially since you finally were willing to drink something.  You, however, apparently know where everything in the house is, and walked over to the refrigerator, opened it up, and opened the butter compartment and said, "Ta da."  There were 5 juice boxes in there.  I had no idea.  Guess I know who to ask the next time I can't find something!

Feel better soon.

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was feeling sick and you gave me a juice box. :) I hope Isaac is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete