Friday, November 19, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

Dear Isaac,

I haven't written to you in a few days.  I don't know where the days go, we're always so busy.  You've done some really cute things recently, though, like:

*Putting your finger to your lips to let me know that I'm being too loud during naptime.

*Telling me that you cannot help Emily, the babysitter, take care of Eleanor because Emily is helping you (by peeling clementines).

*Wondering what's going to happen to Eleanor if we are keeping each from getting lost by holding hands when we walk down the street, but she is not holding anyone's hand.

*Articulately telling me what you are doing, and then offering to "Show you, Mommy" even though I understood you perfectly.

*Telling me "You the best, Mommy!" everyday.

*Learning your last name and announcing "I Isaac Dennis" to anyone who will listen.

*Announcing, "It's 4 o'clock!" every time you look at a watch or clock.

*Introducing yourself as "Isaac William Dennis" and your sister as "Eleanor William Dennis".

*Being totally readjusted to going to school and happily walking in each day and saying goodbye with no tears.

Thanks for being such a little burst of sunshine everyday.

Love,

Mommy

PS - It wouldn't bother me to add, sleeping in until 7 o'clock everyday, if you wanted to start that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment